StarChem Momentum Review
Like so many people out there you may be one who suffers with trying to get in that workout in the wee hours of the morning when you’d rather be in bed or after that long day at work when you’d rather just sit on the couch and relax.
Because we all struggle with motivation from time to time, there are pre-workout supplements on the market designed to give us just that. And StarChem Momentum is one of those pre-workout supplements.
What Does StarChem Momentum Do?
StarChem Momentum is a pre-workout supplement that has been formulated with three ingredient matrixes designed to put that momentum in our bodies and allow us to get to the gym and make it through that intense workout.
And better yet, StarChem Momentum won’t give you the jitters or the crash that some products can give you.
The ingredient matrixes in StarChem Momentum are a Pump Matrix, Energy and Performance Matrix, and a Focus Matrix.
Specifically, these matrixes contain and do the following for your pre-workout needs.
• Citrulline Malate is included to help improve athletic performance and recovery.
• L-Arginine is designed to help remove the fatigue causing toxin ammonia.
• Norvaline is a branched chain amino acid that can help to improve blood flow and increase vasodilation.
Energy and Performance Matrix:
• Taurine is an ingredient that acts in the same way Creatine does expanding muscle cells to allow for more water to be held inside.
• Caffeine is included to promote alertness and energy as a central nervous system stimulant.
• Advantra Z Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract helps to promote thermogenesis and increase energy levels.
• L-Tyrosine is and ingredient that’s known to help increase dopamine and by doing that may also help to increase focus and mental alertness, pushing away that fatigue you fight during workouts.
• L-Phenylalanine is used in combination of L-Tyrosine to help mood and alertness.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is used to decrease stress and increase dopamine levels and cognitive performance.
• Huperzine A is an ingredient that’s known for effects on memory, learning, and focus to help increase concentration levels during your workout.
What Does StarChem Momentum Have Going For It?
StarChem Momentum is a pre-workout supplement that is free of Creatine, an ingredient that is banned by many athletic organizations.
Some pre-workout supplements are just packed with calories an sugars that take make you have to work extra hard during your workout to also work off those, but StarChem Momentum contains zero calories and zero sugars.
Should You Try StarChem Momentum?
Even with all the pros surrounding StarChem Momentum, speaking with your health care professional before beginning the use of StarChem Momentum is a good idea. Especially if you have any of the medical conditions listed on the label or are taking any medications or other dietary supplements.
Overall, though, StarChem Momentum looks like a pretty good pre-workout supplement that will jumpstart your motivation and will give you the momentum and extra pump to take on that grueling workout.