Inner Armour Mass Peak Review
If you’re an athlete that works out hard and trains rigorously but aren’t seeing the results you want a pre-workout supplement could help you get the results you’re looking for.
Inner Armour Mass Peak has been formulated with the right ingredients that athletes need to recover and keep from losing muscle mass, strength, speed, and power.
What Does Inner Armour Mass Peak Do?
Inner Armour Mass Peak is a pre-workout supplement that can help your muscles, strength, power, speed, and help maintain the weight you want by giving your body the nutrients it needs to not become catabolized and breakdown.
Having been formulated with important ingredients Inner Armour Mass Peak was designed for pro, college, and high school athletes that need to build muscle, power, strength, and speed while increasing their weight.
Inner Armour Mass Peak Specifications
In every serving of Inner Armour Mass Peak you’ll get 50 grams of Protein, a 100% daily value when you base your daily calorie intake on 2,000 calories, 98 grams of Carbohydrates, 810mgs of Potassium, 232mgs of Calcium, and 450mgs of Sodium.
Also included in Inner Armour Mass Peak are three sets of important ingredients: a Carbo MASS, ProNitro 7, and an Omega 3-MCT set. These sets contain the following ingredients.
Carbo MASS Ingredients are:
• Branched and Linear Chain Carbohydrate Restoration Complex (containing alpha-(14) linked Glucose Polymers)
• Glucose Transport and Lean Tissue Support Complex (containing Chromium Picolinate & Cinnulin-PF (Aqueous Cinnamon Extract)
• Carbogen (Patented Carbohydrate Maximizing Enzyme Complex)
ProNitro 7 Ingredients are:
• Grade A Full Spectrum Bioactive Whey Protein Complex
• Micellar Casein Phosphoprotein Complex (containing Alpha Beta and Kappa Casein)
• Milk Protein Isolate (containing 80% Casein and 20% Whey protein fractions)
• Aminogen Elite Amino Acid Spiking Polypeptide Complex (containing Aminogen and Proteolytic Enzymes)
Omega 3-MCT Ingredients are:
• MCTs (medium chain triglycerides)
• Flax Seed Powder [containing omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid (ALA))
• Omega 6 (linoleic acid (LA)
• Omega 9 (oleic acid (OA) and lignans)
• Safflower (naturally containing CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
Anything To Be Worried About?
Inner Armour Mass Peak contains Whey, which is a milk derivative, and may be a problem if you are a lactose intolerant individual.
Unlike some pre-workout supplements, Inner Armour Mass Peak is packed with a lot of calories. If mixing it with water Inner Armour Mass Peak gives you between 670-710 calories depending on the flavor and 970-1000 when you mix it with milk.
The consistency of Inner Armour Mass Peak tends to be a little on the thick side if you use the recommended amount of powder and liquid, but if you lessen the powder or increase the liquid you can get a consistency that is better for you.
Would You Recommend Inner Armour Mass Peak?
If you’re a serious athlete Inner Armour Mass Peak is a great pre-workout supplement and we’re confident it would work for you.
However, because it is a dietary supplement, speaking first with your healthcare professional or nutritionist is recommended before you begin using Inner Armour Mass Peak.